Plants VS. Zombies 2 | New Update 8.1.1 New Plant Tumbleweed Pvz2
Tumbleweed is a premium plant in Plants vs. Zombies 2, that was first introduced in the 8.1.1 update. He rolls down the lane he’s planted in, bouncing back any zombie he encounters.
Tumbleweed is a seed packet obtainable plant tied to the 14th Arena season, “Tumbleweed’s Rumble Season”. Tumbleweed is able to be planted anywhere, even on top of already occupied tiles. When planted, he will run down a lane to knock back any zombie he runs into, bouncing off of zombies in-between lane in a similar fashion to Bowling Bulb.
Tumbleweed also has a slim chance to briefly stun zombies he bumps into, and has an even slimmer chance to bounce zombies off the lawn completely.
When planting Tumbleweed, there is also a small chance for multiple Tumbleweeds to be played at once. If tumbleweed encounters a Torchwood, he will be set ablaze and deal fire damage to any zombie he bumps into. His appearance also changes as he levels up, appearing in three different phases.
More info about the game:
Plants vs Zombies 2
Platforms: IOS, Android
Publisher: EA – Electronic Arts
Developer: PopCap Games
For those of you who don’t have the game.. please download the game below:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tổng hợp các cách kiếm kim cương trong Plants vs Zombies 2 nhanh nhất
- Bật mí bí mật về các cây trong Plant vs Zombie 1 có thể bạn chưa biết
- All Mint PvZ2 Max level Power-up in Plants vs Zombies 2: Gameplay 2018
- Plants vs Zombies – Quick Play Last Stand Endless (Android Gameplay)
- Plant vs Zombies Garden Warfare – Crack Attack- Gameplay Part 1